Am I Eligible?
Lower Division Transfer Requirements
HSU is not always able to accommodate lower division transfer applicants. Please check with the Admissions Office for current status.
If you have completed fewer than 60 transferable semester (90 quarter) units, you will qualify for admission if:
- you have a grade point average of 2.0 (C) or better in all transferable units attempted, and
- you are in good standing at the last college or university attended, and
- you meet the admission requirements for first time freshmen:
- are a high school graduate,
- have a qualifiable eligibility index, and
- have completed with a grade of C or better each of the courses in the comprehensive pattern of college preparatory subject requirements.
If you did not complete all the subject requirements in high school, appropriate college courses may be used to make up the missing subjects. Non residents must meet the eligibility index for nonresidents.