Fall 2014 classes offered in Anthropology as of Thursday, 10/16/2014 at 01:15 PM
schedFallANTH report generated: 16-OCT-14
Class
Sect
CN#
Units
Notes*
Fee
Dates
Days
Time
Room
Instructor
Cap
Enr
Rsrvd*
Avail*
Wait Cap*
Wait Tot*
Sust*
Texts
ANTH 104 Cultural Anthropology1410263below

MW10:00-10:50GH_218Krissman,F807703990
Texts








-ONL




990
Texts
ANTH 104 Cultural Anthropology2410283below


-ONLRobertson,RE8069011990
Texts
ANTH 105 Archaeology & World Prehistory1410273IA

TR11:00-12:20BSS_166Gruenthal-Rankin,AM808000990
Texts
ANTH 180 Cultural Anthropology Lab1472341below

F11:00-11:50BSS_136Scoggin,ML2014
6990
Texts








-ONL




990
Texts
ANTH 302 Anthropology of Religion1410343below


-ONLRobertson,RE4543
29913
Texts
ANTH 303 Human Biology & Evolution1457453IA

TR13:00-14:20BSS_166Ramsier,MA8082
-2991
Texts
ANTH 306 California & the Far West1410353IA

TR13:00-14:20BSS_204Golla,VK4544
1990
Texts
ANTH 306 Afghanistan and Pakistan2410363IA

M18:00-20:50SH_110Brookshire Jr,JR4537
800
Texts
ANTH 310 History of Anthropology1410374below

TR13:00-14:20BSS_310Smith,LF2423
1990
Texts








-ONL




990
Texts
ANTH 310 History of Anthropology2410384below

MW15:00-16:20BSS_310Smith,LF2425
-1990
Texts








-ONL




990
Texts
ANTH 315 Sex, Gender & Globalization1452714IA

TR13:00-14:50FR_201Berry,KL107
3990SRTexts
ANTH 317 Women and Development1472324below

MWF11:00-11:50BSS_310Robertson,RE2418
6990SRTexts








-ONL




990SRTexts
ANTH 318 Ethnography1463974below

MW09:00-10:20SH_118Robertson,RE2422
2990
Texts








-ONL




990
Texts
ANTH 329 Careers Applied Anthropology1452064below

M13:00-14:50BSS_310Ramsier,MA2424
0990
Texts








-ONL




990
Texts
ANTH 332 Forensic Anthropology1457464IA

TR09:00-10:50BSS_310Gruenthal-Rankin,AM2424
0992
Texts
ANTH 338 Biological Anth Lab1457471IA

F08:00-10:50BSS_310Gruenthal-Rankin,AM2427
-3991
Texts
ANTH 339 Evolutionary Medicine1468254IA

MW09:00-10:50BSS_310Gaskins,AS2422
2990
Texts
ANTH 350 Method & Theory in Archaeology1452724IA

TR11:00-12:50BSS_310Cortes-Rincon,M2421
3990
Texts
ANTH 358 Archaeology Lab1410391IA

F15:00-16:50BSS_136Klessig,BK1811
7990
Texts
ANTH 387 Int'l Education Colloquium1464201

09/18R19:00-19:50FH_118Zerbe,NR
Holmes,AR
Wilson,BA
Paulet,A
203
17990
Texts






11/17-11/21
-





990
Texts
ANTH 390 Chinese Cultural Heritage1468934below

W14:00-14:50BSS_310Scoggin,ML2419
5990
Texts







F13:00-14:50BSS_310




990
Texts








-ONL




990
Texts
ANTH 395 Mesoamerican Archaeology1472334IA

TR15:00-16:50BSS_310Cortes-Rincon,M2423
1990
Texts
ANTH 485 Language and Human Evolution1410401IA

M12:00-12:50BSS_310Golla,VK2419
5990
Texts
ANTH 485 Act to End Sexualized Violence2410411IA
09/19F17:00-19:50FH_118Schnurer,MD
Berry,KL
88
0990
Texts






09/20S09:00-16:50FH_118




990
Texts






10/24F17:00-19:50FH_118




990
Texts
ANTH 485 Language and Prehistory3463551IA

W12:00-12:50BSS_310Golla,VK2421
3990
Texts
ANTH 485 Arch/Museum Practices5464701IA

F12:00-12:50BSS_310Gruenthal-Rankin,AM1011
-1990
Texts
ANTH 485 Grad School Prep6472311below
09/26F17:00-19:50BSS_310Gruenthal-Rankin,AM2416
8990
Texts






09/27S09:00-16:50BSS_310




990
Texts
ANTH 490 Senior Thesis00
1-4IA


-

10
1990
 
ANTH 499 Independent Study

1-4IA


-

10
1990
 
ANTH 690 Thesis

1-4IA


-ONL
10
1990
 
ANTH 699 Independent Study

1-4IA


-

10
1990
 



* Notes: IA=Instructor approval required, DA=Department approval required
* Rsrvd: indicates number of seats reserved for new students during registration for Fall term (up to 35% of seats in lower division general education classes). Unused seats are released to continuing students on the Saturday preceding the first day of classes.
* Avail: indicates the total number of seats open to all students
* Wait Cap: indicates the number of waitlist seats available for the class
* Wait Tot: indicates the number of students currently waitlisted for the class (allows departments to determine class demand and may result in opening of class additional sections)
* Sust: classes designated as Sustainability Focused (SF) or Sustainability Related (SR)

Generally, students must register in one section from each component type shown for a particular class. For example, BIOL 104 has two lecture sections and several lab sections. Students who register for one of the lecture sections must also register for one of the labs associated with that lecture. Association numbers and section numbers are shown in parenthesis when multiple values exist.

Class notes
schedFallANTH report generated: 16-OCT-14
Class
CN
Class Notes
ANTH 104 Cultural Anthropology41026IA,This hybrid course will meet face-to-face 66.6% and then engage in asynchronous online activities during the remaining 33.3% of the time. Optional drop in tutorial Friday 12:00-12:50pm in BSS 136.
ANTH 104 Cultural Anthropology41028IA,Online course, email Rebecca.Robertson@humboldt.edu for more information. Optional drop in tutorial Friday 12:00-12:50pm in BSS 136.
ANTH 180 Cultural Anthropology Lab47234IA,This hybrid course will meet face-to-face 50% and then engage in asynchronous online activities during the remaining 50% of the time. Please email Mary.Scoggin@humboldt.edu for more information.
ANTH 302 Anthropology of Religion41034IA,Online course, email Llyn@humboldt.edu for more information.
ANTH 310 History of Anthropology41037IA,This hybrid course will meet face-to-face 75% and then engage in asynchronous online activities during the remaining 25% of the time. Please email Llyn@humboldt.edu for more information.
ANTH 310 History of Anthropology41038IA,This hybrid course will meet face-to-face 75% and then engage in asynchronous online activities during the remaining 25% of the time. Please email Llyn@humboldt.edu for more information.
ANTH 317 Women and Development47232IA,This hybrid course will meet face-to-face 75% and then engage in asynchronous online activities during the remaining 25% of the time. Please email Rebecca.Robertson@humboldt.edu for more information.
ANTH 318 Ethnography46397IA,This hybrid course will meet face-to-face 75% and then engage in asynchronous online activities during the remaining 25% of the time. Please email Rebecca.Robertson@humboldt.edu for more information.
ANTH 329 Careers Applied Anthropology45206IA,This hybrid course will meet face-to-face 50% and then engage in asynchronous online activities during the remaining 50% of the time.
ANTH 390 Chinese Cultural Heritage46893IA,This hybrid course will meet face-to-face 75% and then engage in asynchronous online activities during the remaining 25% of the time. Please email Mary.Scoggin@humboldt.edu for more information.
ANTH 485 Grad School Prep47231IA,This is a weekend course to be held Sept 26-27th.