|Summer 2014 classes offered in Philosophy as of Tuesday, 09/02/2014 at 11:25 AM
schedSummerPHIL report generated: 02-SEP-14
|Class||#||Units||Notes*||Fee||Dates||Days||Time||Room||Instructor||Cap||Enr||Avail*||Wait Cap*||Wait Tot*||Sust*||Texts|
|PHIL 100 Logic||31120||3||IA||$0||05/27-07/18||-||ONL||Goodman,MF||40||26||14||25||0||Texts|
* Notes: IA=Instructor approval required, DA=Department approval required
* Rsrvd: indicates number of seats reserved for new students during registration for Fall term (up to 35% of seats in lower division general education classes). Unused seats are released to continuing students on the Saturday preceding the first day of classes.
* Avail: indicates the total number of seats open to all students
* Wait Cap: indicates the number of waitlist seats available for the class
* Wait Tot: indicates the number of students currently waitlisted for the class (allows departments to determine class demand and may result in opening of class additional sections)
* Sust: classes designated as Sustainability Focused (SF) or Sustainability Related (SR)
Generally, students must register in one section from each component type shown for a particular class. For example, BIOL 104 has two lecture sections and several lab sections. Students who register for one of the lecture sections must also register for one of the labs associated with that lecture. Association numbers and section numbers are shown in parenthesis when multiple values exist.