* Notes: IA=Instructor approval required, DA=Department approval required
* Reserve are seats reserved for new students
* Avail are the number of seats open to all students
* Wait Cap are the waitlist seats available for the class
* Wait Tot are the number of students currently waitlisted for the class (this helps departments determine class demand and may result in additional sections)
Generally, students must register in one section from each component type shown for a particular class. For example, BIOL 104 has two lecture sections and several lab sections. Students who register for one of the lecture sections should also register for one of the labs associated with that lecture. Association numbers and section numbers are shown in parenthesis when multiple values exist.