Mailed request forms
- You may send payment (in the form of a check or money order) along with your completed diploma replacement request form.
- You may also pay online via CashNet and enter the receipt number and date on the diploma replacement request form. (See Online Payments below.)
- Credit card payments may only be made online. Do not include a credit card number with your request.
Faxed request forms
- To send a diploma replacement request form via fax, you must first pay online. Please include the CashNet receipt number and date on the request form.
You may pay online in one of two ways:
- E-Check – withdrawal of funds directly from a checking account. There is no service charge for using an E-Check.
- Credit card – through the CashNet SmartPay system. MasterCard, Discover, or American Express only – no Visa. (Note: CashNet adds a 2.9% convenience fee to your transaction to cover the cost of processing.)
To pay online, follow these steps:
- Log into WebReg.
(If you do not have a PIN, or if you attended HSU before 1991, contact the Office of the Registrar to have your WebReg account enabled. Call them at (707) 826-4101, M-F between 8 am and 5 pm Pacific time.)
- In WebReg, select the “Student Services” link.
- Select “Make Payments.”
- Select the current term from the dropdown menu and “Submit.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select your method of payment.
- Once you have completed the payment (via E-Check or credit card), you still must submit a diploma replacement request form via e-form, fax or email. Remember to write your receipt number and the date on the request form.
Additional fees for faster service
If you are paying online, you may request RUSH handling ($10) or overnight mailing ($20).
- RUSH handling places your request at the top of the request stack currently in our office. The printed diploma will leave this office within two working days via regular mail.
- Overnight mailing, on the other hand, combines rush handling with overnight mail service. Overnight mailing addresses must be within the 48 contiguous states (no Alaska, Hawaii, or overseas addresses), and the request MUST include both a destination phone number and a destination street address.