Articulation refers to the review process between postsecondary institutions regarding the transferability of courses andĀ is coordinated and facilitated by the Office of the Registrar. The process involves developing formal written agreements between institutions to accept specific courses (or sequences of courses) from a sending campus that are comparable to, or in lieu of, a specific course (or courses) at the receiving campus. Office of the Registrar, SBS 133.

Current Students

Currently enrolled HSU students who have applied for graduation (submitted a Degree Check) may contact the Office of the Registrar at (707) 826-4101, 1st Floor of the SBS building, to schedule an appointment with their Transfer and Graduation Counselor.

All other students may contact either the Academic & Career Advising Center at (707) 826-3341, GH 114, or the Office of the Registrar at (707) 826-4101, 1st Floor of the SBS building.

Prospective Students

Questions about transferring to HSU may be made to the Admissions Office at (866) 850-9556.

California Community Colleges

Articulation agreements with California Community Colleges, CSU’s and UC’s are housed in the Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer (ASSIST) site at:

Examination Credit

Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), College LevelĀ  Examination Program (CLEP), English Equivalency Exam (EEE) and military credit are awarded specific types of credit. Visit our online catalog to find out how they will be used at HSU at: