How to Order a Replacement Diploma

If your diploma has been lost, damaged, or destroyed, you may order a replacement. There are no duplicate copies held on file by the Registrar's Office. The fee for a replacement diploma is $25.00. There are also optional fees for expedited service. See payment options.

Please fill out the diploma replacement request form and send it to:

Office of the Registrar
Attn: Diplomas
Humboldt State University
Arcata, CA 95521-8299

You may also fax the form to (707) 826-6194.

To change your name on the replacement diploma, legal documentation is required. Please provide a copy of court documentation, driver’s license, or social security card showing your new name.

Processing may take as long as a month (unless you are paying for expedited service). The replacement diploma will bear the signatures of the current governor and current university and CSU officials, not necessarily those who were in office at the time of your graduation.