Payment Options

Mailed request forms

Faxed request forms

Online payments

You may pay online in one of two ways:

  1. E-Check – withdrawal of funds directly from a checking account. There is no service charge for using an E-Check.
  2. Credit card – through the CashNet SmartPay system. MasterCard, Discover, or American Express only – no Visa. (Note: CashNet adds a 2.9% convenience fee to your transaction to cover the cost of processing.)

To pay online, follow these steps:

  1. Log into WebReg.
    (If you do not have a PIN, or if you attended HSU before 1991, contact the Office of the Registrar to have your WebReg account enabled. Call them at (707) 826-4101, M-F between 8 am and 5 pm Pacific time.)
  2. In WebReg, select the “Student Services” link.
  3. Select “Make Payments.”
  4. Select the current term from the dropdown menu and “Submit.”
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select your method of payment.
  6. Once you have completed the payment (via E-Check or credit card), you still must submit a diploma replacement request form via e-form, fax or email. Remember to write your receipt number and the date on the request form.

Additional fees for faster service

If you are paying online, you may request RUSH handling ($10) or overnight mailing ($20).